Monday 4 October 2010

Open House Pics

Morning!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Mine was a busy one, but fun!


As promised here are a few of the pics from my New Catalogue
Open House event at the weekend.
This first one shows a selection of new samples
made with some of the new lovely crafty goodies
in the new catalogue!


Yummmm cake!!


The table all set for the make & takes.


And finally the make and take card, made using the lovely
Contempo Christmas stamp set and a few of the lovely
new colours, Cherry Cobbler, Early Esspresso and the old fav
Old Olive!

All the ladies that came had a lovely time sharing, chating and being creative.
And I get the impression they love the new catalogue!!!!

Don't forget you can email me with your order
so grab a cuppa and click on the picture of the catty
in my sidebar, and have some me time and enjoy looking
at the fabulous new items now avaliable!

Sarah x

No comments: