Monday 7 June 2010

Shirt & Tie



Sorry I've not posted for a few days.
We took the boys away camping for a few days with
some friends to Derbyshire.
And what fab weather we had!!

We had a great weekend!

Anyway onto my card.
On Tuesday I went to my upline Julie's for our regular
Stampin'Up team training session.
She showed us how to make this fab shirts and tie.
Very appropriate for Father's Day.


So here is the card I made with it.
Soft Suede and Bashful Blue are the colours I've used,
perfect for men.


Here is a close up of the tie so you can see how it is made.
It's soooo easy, just tie a knot in some ribbon, shape one end into a triangle
like a tie and trim the other end and tuck it into the knot to hide it.

Must dash, the boys are still off school until later this week
and I have loads of washing to do from our weekend away.

Sarah x

No comments: