Wednesday 8 July 2009

For a friend

I am blessed with many friends, but I have to say that I don't always thank them for their friendship, which is very bad of me!
This card would be perfect for just that!



The verse is from the SU God's Blessings set and reads "a friend is someone who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope".



I kept this card simple and cut out some flowers from the SU Tea Party papers and punched some using my SU punches. I added a rhinestone gem and some liquid pearls to add dimension.

Life is still very hectic here as the end of term gets closer, tomorrow I'm going into school to see Samuel's work over the year, I then have my card class and on Friday we hopefully get all the results of Samuel's blood tests.
Hopefully I'll get chance to post again before the weekend!!

Sarah x

1 comment:

Elaine said...

what a lovely card Sarah - love the simplicity of it and the colours too Elaine x