Friday 19 June 2009

New Computer!!!!

Look what I've got, a new computer, a baby one and it's PINK!!
We've been having several problems with our main computer and as I was using it more and more we decided it was sensible to get me one of my own and transfer all my "stuff" in the hope that the main computer perks up a bit!

So here is my Samsung NC10 netbook. My bargain in the Argos sale! It fits nicely into my handbag so I can take it where ever I go.
And look what finally came today, my box of SU goodies! Now I need to get a wriggle on and make up the kits and card samples for my next class on Thursday.

As usual we have a busy weekend, the boys are at football then we are off out as a family for Fathers Day then on Sunday the band are playing at church in the morning and we have a church family picnic in the afternoon. Lets hope the weather is good.
I hope you all have a good weekend whatever you are up to and enjoy Fathers Day!
Sarah x

1 comment:

cardsandacuppa said...

Computer looks great Sarah! and thank goodness the dhl learnt to count overnight!!!!! Looks liek you have some yummy stuff there, lokk forward to seeing what you create
Have a good weekend
Hugs S.J. xx