Tuesday 26 May 2009

A lovely weekend


What a lovely Bank Holiday weekend! We had a fun and relaxing weekend with the boys and friends and or course had some fab weather.

On Saturday I went to see my Stampin'Up Mum Julie, at one of her card classes. I had a great time, made some lovely cards and met some lovely ladies including my SU sister Sarah B!

So here are the pics of the lovely cards we made using the Stampin'Up wheels!



I used the SU ink pads and waterbrush to colour this card! And if you look closely at the little kennel, I decoupged it!! Cute!

This card is perfect for a gift as it has a lovely bookmark on the side. It's the first time I have made a bookmark card and I couldn't believe how easy it was. I will certainly be making more of these and you never know, it may make an appearance at one of my classes!!
Right I'm off now to find some bits for the boys to do as Samuel say's he is bored already!!
Sarah x

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

It was lovely to meet you Sarah Love you creation, Hugs Sarah B X