Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year

to everyone!

I don't really make resolutions, there's the usual must lose a few pounds in weight, go to the gym more but this year I have decided I need to make at least 2 cards a week. I know that I have loads of birthdays and other occassions through the year that need cards but I still seem to end up making them the night before!!

Card making is one area where I struggle to organise myself, for everything else I write a list!


So here is my first card of the new year.

I used the Botanical Blooms Sale-a-bration set, Bashful Blue card stock and So Saffron and Brocade Blue inks. The ribbon is a scrap I found in my ribbon pot.
I love these colours as they are really spring like and help brighten a gloomy winters day.
Don't forget you can get hold of these lovely stamps from the 1st January until 28th Febraury by placing an order with me for just £45 (before p&p). There are 4 lovely sets to choose from.
Remeber though they are only avaliable for the Sale-a-bration, after that they won't be avaliable.
As a workshop hostess you can earn free Sale-a-bration sets too when your workshop reaches sales 0f £300 plus there is all the usual benefits too!!
Sign up to join me as a demonstrator and you can select any set (value up to £38.95) from the normal catalogue free!! Plus if you sign up as a demo I'll throw in a gift as well!