Sunday 27 February 2011

Mix and Match


Afternoon!
 I've 2 special scrapbook pages to show you today.
These are for a special album I have been trying to do for the last 8 years!!


These pages are made with some bargain kits I found in TK Maxx
not long after the January sales.
They are from American Crafts and were such a bargain price that I got 2!!
One for a boy and one for a girl.
I'm combinimg the 2 kits to make an album for my twins.


I'm so tired today, Samuel was up in the night with a high temp and up early again
this morning.
Which was bad planning, as it was my turn to do the All Age Worship meeting 
this morning. Thankfully I was well prepared and it seemed to go well!!!!

It's (hopefully) back to school tomorrow so we have loads to do
so I best get on with it.
I'll be back tomorrow with a card to show you.

Sarah x

No comments: