Wednesday 5 May 2010

Vintage Scrap


I though it was time for a change
so I have done a scrapbook page using some of the photos I
took when we went to York for the day on Bank Holiday Monday.
And you can't viist York without visiting the minster,
such an impressive building!


The perfect colour scheme to compliment the photos
is Kraft (soon to be known as Crumb Cake), Bashful Blue and Whisper White.
And the prefect stamp set is of course Vintage Vogue.
I've used stamped some of the flowers using the
"rock & roll" method and some Crystal Effects.


The torn paper down the side is the lovely Bride designer paper
with a strip of Bashful Blue paper added on top.

I really ought to make more time to scrap more family
photos (like most people we have loads!!) and I've really enjoyed doing this page.

Oh well, back to making cards!
Sarah x


No comments: