Wednesday 23 September 2009

No Longer Around

I have decided that as one of my favourite sets of papers is no longer going be around after the end of the month, that I ought to make the most of having it and actually use it.
The Summer Picnic papers are great for making cards for both boys and girls, which is one reason I love them so much.


Here is a very quick and simple card I made using the very cute rabbit from the Forest Friends stamp set.



I added some faux stitch detail using a black pen and used SU dimentionals to lift the scallop circle off the card slightly.

I've been into town today to get Jonathan a very special gift for our wedding anniversary on Friday. I can't show you just yet, incase he decides to look at my blog. I just hope he likes it!!!
He is out tonight so hopefully I can get some cards made and find a suitable hidding place for his gift.
I should be back tomorrow to show you more of what I've made.

Sarah x

No comments: